SHARE

Source: The Canadian Press, July 11, 2019 

Boy, 12, and girl, 13, were cousins

Two young cousins are dead after police say they were overcome by carbon monoxide gas at a home in the Prince Albert, Sask., area.

RCMP say emergency medical crews found the 12-year-boy and 13-year-old girl dead after they arrived Tuesday afternoon at a residence in an undisclosed recreational community.

Read full article here….

Image Source: CBC News

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…