Showcase Non-profit & Community Groups!
The ” Lend a Hand ” Award showcases non – profit and community groups whose achievements have resulted in a significant and positive social impact in the community. Criteria for the “Lend a Hand” Award
1. “Lend a Hand” Award nominees may be nominated by the general public, employee and/or any other business industry
2. Nominees must be a registered non – profit organization, social agency, or community group within the town of Kindersley
3. The achievement(s) on which the nomination is based must occur between February 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016 to be eligible.
4. Nominations should be based on excellence in the following areas:
• Nominee serves as a role model for honesty, ethics and integrity and exhibits excellence in the service(s) they provide
• Nominee encourages and incorporates volunteers within the organization without prejudice
• Demonstrates an ability to identify and effectively address needs within the social fabric of the community with innovative and identifiable positive results
Deadline: Forms can be filled out no later than 5:00pm on October 17, 2017
Awards Night is November 3, 2017
Find more information on KindersleyChamber.com
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley, ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…