Community

Public Meeting for Coleman Park

You're Invited to Attend an... OPEN HOUSE for the Future of "Coleman Park" Monday, June 6, 2016 7:00 - 9:00PM Caleb Village, 60 Stevenson Cres. Council and the Town of Kindersley...

Been There, Done That, Got the T-shirt

We are people of wide ranging interests. Check out your closet and see how many T-shirts proclaim a place you have been, a brand...

Meet Maggie Mae

Hi, My name is Maggie Mae - the newest member to the Rag and Bone Gang. Now, I had no idea that my life...

How a Puppy Spells Love

Puppies are a lot like people they love to be loved but in the puppy world how does that really look. Let’s take the word...

The West Central Crisis & Family Support Centre AGM

The West Central Crisis & Family Support Centre would like to invite members and non-members to the Annual General Meeting Wednesday, June 22, 2016 7:00pm Elk’s Hall,...

Blue Jays Update

By Mitch Elliot While the Toronto Blue Jay’s aren’t quite the offensive dynamo that many thought they would be this year they have found other...

Stanley Cup Final Preview

By Mitch Elliot  The teams are set for hockey’s biggest contest. The battle for the Stanley Cup gets fired up May 30th, and we are...

Are you part of the 80% of people who hears an...

What do you hear as you are reading this article? If you hear an inner voice speaking the words to you, you are part of...

Being Safe Isn't a Weakness….

By Jackie Zimmer, June 1, 2016  In light of the recent news release of missing Appalachian Trail thru-hiker Geradine Largay’s remains being found 3 years...

Now Hiring: Extra Foods – Manager

Job Category Corporate Stores Job Function - External Posting Manager Supervisor Store Management Public Job Title Store Manager Banner Extra Foods Province Saskatchewan Employment Type Management Location/Address #2000-608 12th Ave. E. City Kindersley Postal Code S0L 1S2 Job Description At Loblaw, it’s about our respect...
3,226FansLike
164FollowersFollow
474FollowersFollow

EDITORS PICKS

X