Community

Kindersley Jobs: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS – Intermediate Agriculture Technician

Job Order #: 5657913 Employer Name: EXPRESS EMPLOYMENT PROFESSIONALS Wage/Salary Info: TBD Posted Date: 05-Jun-2019 Location: KINDERSLEY # of Positions: 1 Employment Terms: Full Time Apply By: 19-Jun-2019 How to Apply?: If you are interested in this position, please apply...

Kindersley Jobs: Magnum Cementing Services Ltd. – Cement Supervisor (Class 1)

Job Order #: 5683240 Employer Name: Magnum Cementing Services Ltd. Posted Date: 06-Jun-2019 Location: KINDERSLEY # of Positions: 5 Employment Terms: Full Time Apply By: 30-Jul-2019 How to Apply?: If interested please apply by visiting us at www.magnumcement.ca/careers...

Rural & Small Churches Fight for Survival

St. Mary’s Anglican Church in Kindersley will suspend services June 24th, 2019. St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church in Trenton, Ontario, with a congregation of around 50,...

Seventy Percent are Complaining

I saw a cartoon that read: “How kids clean their room: 1% cleaning. 29% complaining. 70% playing with all the stuff they found”. Another cartoon...

Independant Partisan

Canadian politics has a new phrase: Independent Partisan. Wilson-Raybould and Philpott portrayed this word. In their Monday, May 27th announcements to run for office in...

Recognizing Importance

I have a lot of good people in my life…people that are incredibly important to me. And sometimes it is easy to lose sight...

Sonshine Kennels: Salute to Grads

Game Changers Hats off to the soon graduating class of 2019! Now is the challenge You are entering the adult world of business, education, commerce, and...

Bodyfit Kindersley: Stay Fit This Summer

It doesn’t cost a lot to achieve your health and fitness goals at Bodyfit. For a low monthly fee, you get far more than you’d...

Tisdales Used Inventory – 2012 Ford F-150 LARIAT – Leather Seats...

$27,394 Mileage 95518 Exterior White Body Style Crew Cab Drivetrain 4x4 Transmission Automatic Engine 5.0L 8 Cylinder Engine VIN 1FTFW1EF7CFA77865 Stock J278A Find more details...

Tisdales New Inventory – 2018 Ford EcoSport SE – White Platinum

$28,648 Exterior White Platinum Interior Ebony Black Drivetrain Intelligent 4WD Transmission 6-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift® Capability - 4wd Engine 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Engine...
3,097FansLike
164FollowersFollow
474FollowersFollow

EDITORS PICKS

X