Community

Tisdales Used Inventory – 2016 Ford F-150 XLT – SiriusXM

$37,394 Mileage 45012 Exterior Oxford White Body Style Crew Cab Drivetrain 4x4 Transmission Automatic Engine 365HP 3.5L V6 Cylinder Engine VIN 1FTFW1EGXGKE52220 Stock 1463A Find more details on tisdales.com For the latest information...

Tisdales New Inventory – 2020 FORD EXPLORER XLT

$55,348 Exterior Rapid Red Interior Ebony Body Style 5 Door Drivetrain Intelligent 4 Wheel Drive Transmission 10-speed Automatic Transmission With Selectshift Engine 2.3L I-4 EcoBoost Engine with Auto Start-Stop Technology ...

Kindersley Jobs: Crescent Construction – Construction Labourers

Crescent Construction Now Hiring!  We are looking for Skilled Construction Labourers to work in the Kindersley area this fall/winter. We are a Saskatchewan based company "Crescent...

Where’s The Discussion?

A hillbilly told a weatherman, “We don’t need you here. We have the best way to tell the weather. We have a bucket.” “What if...

The #1 Key to a Rock Solid Entrepreneurial Mindset

If you read my article from last week, you already know that I’m not going to talk all about how “hustle” is the key...

Federal Candidates Speak at Chamber Forum

True to party lines – that was the distinguishing mark of the Kindersley Chamber of Commerce October 8, 2019 “all-candidates” forum (the only missing...

Bitter Elections, Diminished Harvest and Changing Times – Thanksgiving 2019

Thanksgiving season is here. My own sense of Thanksgiving has been tested this year. Oil and gas are on the chopping block. Harvest is late and...

West Central Abilities: Empowering Individuals

Empowering individuals to make choices, experience fulfillment, and to enjoy full citizenship West Central Abilities supports individuals with disabilities with their independence and relationships within the...

West Central Crisis Centre – Counselling Services

COUNSELLING SERVICES • Individual Counselling • Marital Counselling • Crisis Counselling • Short Term Counselling • Family Counselling • Youth Counselling • Suicide Prevention • Anger Management • Budget Counselling

Kindersley Jobs: Local Tax Consultant In Training

Job Order #: 5710947 Employer Name: FBC Posted Date: 15-Oct-2019 Location: KINDERSLEY # of Positions: 1 Employment Terms: Full Time Apply By: 28-Oct-2019 How to Apply?: Please submit current cover letter and resume, in one document, via our...
3,164FansLike
164FollowersFollow
474FollowersFollow

EDITORS PICKS

X