Joan

From our latest issue: Canadians can make their own conclusions

By Joan Janzen The ad said: “To the man in the wheelchair who stole my camouflage jacket. You can hide, but you can’t run.” It’s no...

From our latest issue: What to do when you’re home alone

By Joan Janzen A friend was sharing a memory about a neighbourhood teen who had a learning disability. The young fellow loved to pedal his...

From our latest issue: Funny Sask farmer brings new perspective

by Joan Janzen Meanwhile, in Saskatchewan... A man was giving a pep talk to his group of picketers. He said, “Individuals can and do make a...

Common Sense is Dressed in Working Clothes

When an office worker arrived at his desk at 11:00, his angry boss confronted him. “You should have been here at 9:00!” said the...

Canadians Are In for A Shock

The young man said, “My girlfriend says I’m hopeless at fixing appliances. Well, she’s in for a shock!” Canadians may be in for a shock,...

Looking Forward to 20/20 Vision

“Okay, Superman, see if these make it clearer,” the  optometrist said as he placed a pair of glasses on  Superman’s face. “Whoa! You’re Clark...

Celebrating Game Changers

A pre-schooler drew a picture for her grandpa that said, “I’m glad you’re not dead”, and a teacher received a Christmas card from a...

A Glimpse Into the Past

A man confessed to the local priest, “Father, during the war I allowed a Jewish refugee to live in my attic.” The priest replied, “There’s...

Heroe’s Aren’t Looking for Fame

Q: Why did Spiderman bring Wonder Woman with him to the used car dealer? A: So she could use her lasso of Truth on the...

There’s Always Next Year

In a cartoon, Charlie Brown and Lucy are doing their homework, and Lucy says, “Only in math problems can two people buy sixty cantaloupes,...
3,226FansLike
164FollowersFollow
474FollowersFollow

EDITORS PICKS

X