Joan

Looking for the Extraordinary

On Christmas morning a dad points and says to his daughter, "Open that one next, Sweetie!" The daughter unwraps the gift he was referring to...

A Different Kind of Christmas List

(Story originally published in The Kindersley Clarion.) Christmas is coming, and five-year-old Kinley Hildebrandt and her parents, Candis and Justin, and big brother Cohen would...

51 People Swindled is Too Much

A newsboy was standing on the corner with a stack of papers, yelling, "Read all about it! Fifty people swindled!" Curious, a man bought a...

Did You Ever Wonder Why?

A little girl noticed several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her mom's brunette head. "Why are some of your hairs white?"...

They Fought for Our Freedoms

A woman recalls a high school assignment she had where she was to ask a veteran about World War II. Since her dad had served...

The Political Games People Play

Charles M. Schulz (famous for creating the cartoon character Charlie Brown) said, "Sometimes I lie awake at night and I ask, 'Where have I...

The First Option Isn’t Necessarily the Best Option

The little boy's new baby brother was screaming up a storm, so he asked his mom, " Where did we get him from?" His mom replied,...

It’s Time to Tighten the Pickle Jar Lid

A woman met someone on line who told her he lived in a gated community. Imagine her surprise when she discovered he meant he...

It’s Another Surprise

You might enjoy these one-liners I found: "The dinner I was cooking for my family was going to be a surprise, but the fire trucks...

How Much Does It Cost?

A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" His father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still...
3,010FansLike
164FollowersFollow
474FollowersFollow

EDITORS PICKS

X