Joan

Not On Our Watch!

A comedian relayed this story to his audience. “I lost my watch at a club. I thought I’d never find it, but I decided...

Seventy Percent are Complaining

I saw a cartoon that read: “How kids clean their room: 1% cleaning. 29% complaining. 70% playing with all the stuff they found”. Another cartoon...

Does History Repeat Itself?

A  college professor said to his student, "They say history repeats itself. In your case that would be next semester." The other day I came...

Psychological Tactics at Work

The other day I was chatting with a retired rodeo cowboy friend, boasting about how I had walked a minimum of ten kilometers a...

A Voice Crying Out in Our Canadian Wilderness

It's been said that common sense is like deodorant; those that need it most don't use it. Yet, much to my amazement, a man described...

What Does Rejection Feel Like?

The joke for this week goes like this: "My ex got into a bad accident recently. I told the doctors the wrong blood type....

Four Things That Tell The Truth

An image on Pinterest said this: “There are only three things that always tell the truth. 1. Children. 2. Drunk people. 3. Yoga pants. However...

Keep Our Energy Sector Running

I remember seeing a For Sale sign on an old 2002 model car that read: “The Queen rode in this car in 2002. It...

What’s the Media’s Problem Child Up To?

The mother of a problem child was advised by a psychiatrist, "You are far too upset and worried about your son. I suggest you...

How Will ‘You’ Spend Your Incentive?

An accountant read a nursery rhyme to his toddler and said, "No Sweetheart. Little Bo Peep wouldn't receive a tax rebate for losing her...
3,139FansLike
164FollowersFollow
474FollowersFollow

EDITORS PICKS

X