Thursday, September 24, 2020

From Our Latest Issue: Constable Is a Third Generation RCMP

By Joan Janzen Constable Justine Dunlop has been working in Kindersley for the past year and a half. “This is my first posting,” Justine said....

High School Grads of 2020 Enter a New Age

By Joan Janzen A graduation ceremony was described as an event where the commencement speaker tells students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’...

From Our Latest Issue: Mayor Rod Perkins Says Kindersley Is a...

By Joan Janzen Having been a part of the community of Kindersley for the past 46 years, Mayor Rod Perkins has acquired a deep appreciation...

From Our Latest Issue: Teachers Who Love What They Do!

By Joan Janzen As the end of this school year draws near, it presents an opportunity to celebrate two teachers who have dedicated their time...

From Our Latest Issue: A Look From a Different Perspective

By Joan Janzen I recently heard this comment ... When baby boomers want to say millennials don’t know too much... just remember what generation covered...

From our latest issue: Canadians can make their own conclusions

By Joan Janzen The ad said: “To the man in the wheelchair who stole my camouflage jacket. You can hide, but you can’t run.” It’s no...

From our latest issue: What to do when you’re home alone

By Joan Janzen A friend was sharing a memory about a neighbourhood teen who had a learning disability. The young fellow loved to pedal his...

From our latest issue: Funny Sask farmer brings new perspective

by Joan Janzen Meanwhile, in Saskatchewan... A man was giving a pep talk to his group of picketers. He said, “Individuals can and do make a...

Common Sense is Dressed in Working Clothes

When an office worker arrived at his desk at 11:00, his angry boss confronted him. “You should have been here at 9:00!” said the...

Canadians Are In for A Shock

The young man said, “My girlfriend says I’m hopeless at fixing appliances. Well, she’s in for a shock!” Canadians may be in for a shock,...
X