SHARE
Photo Credit: CKOM

Source: CTV News Saskatoon Staff, saskatoon.ctvnews.ca, May 28, 2020

The fire, which Firefighters located at the rear of a boarded-up home, resulted in $30,000 worth of damages.

SASKATOON — A boarded up house and garbage bin were set on fire Wednesday morning causing $30,000 in damage, the Saskatoon Fire Department says.

Fire crews responded to the house fire in the 100 block of Avenue O South around 2:33 a.m., according to a news release.

Read the full story here…

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…