Be certain you have the coverage you need

Many homeowner’s insurance policies don’t go far enough. You want to be sure that your policy provides the coverage that meets your unique needs:

  • Standard homeowners

  • High-value homeowners

  • Homeowners with home-based businesses

  • Rental properties

  • Seasonal properties

  • Course of construction (residential dwellings under construction, including new homes or homes under major renovations)

  • Vacant properties

  • Duplex homes

  • Floating homes

  • Mobile homes

  • Short-term rentals and renovations

We have access to a wide range of options from leading insurance companies. Each company has its own ratings, policy limits and discounts, which enables us to recommend the best options for your needs. For example, we can arrange:

  • Unlimited coverage for building, outbuildings, personal property, additional living expenses and bylaws exposure

  • Automatic $2,000,000 personal liability

  • Higher special limits than most other companies for replacement of jewelry, art or other valuables if stolen, lost or destroyed in a disaster

  • Higher limits for condominium policies with respect to unit loss assessment and strata deductible protection

  • In-house claims service available

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…