Let’s protect you and your valuable personal possessions.

If you rent a house or an apartment, your landlord’s insurance only covers the cost to repair the building if there is a fire or other disaster. Your property losses, as well as your liability risks, are not covered. And your landlord’s insurance will not be there for you in the event of a theft, either.

Clothing, electronics, jewelry and other valuables are the types of items most frequently listed on tenant loss claims.

The message is simple and clear: as a renter, you need your own tenant insurance policy to protect yourself and your personal property.

Contact a HUB Advisor Today!

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…