SR. JOURNEYMAN PLUMBER | ROSETOWN OR KINDERSLEY
Is this you?
In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of plumbing and HVAC systems for a range of commercial and residential customers.
We look to attract the right talent for the long-game and offer flexible work schedules, training, a comprehensive benefits package, a profit share program, state-of-the-art equipment, tools and technology, and a culture second to none.
About Impact Energy Services
Impact Energy Services is an electrical, instrumentation, plumbing & heating contractor with locations across West Central Saskatchewan. We service residential, commercial and industrial sectors. Our team is built on endless opportunities to learn the trade and a desire to always better ourselves with new knowledge, technology and industry best practices.
HQ in Rosetown, Saskatchewan, with offices in Saskatoon and Kindersley.
- You will be a certified Journey’person’
- You will have a valid driver’s license
Training will also be provided – but we are looking for qualified applicants with the knowledge and ability to:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical systems using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem
- Install and maintain plumbing systems adhering to all codes
- Install new hydronic systems for new and existing systems
- Install new HVAC equipment for new and existing systems
- Plan layout and installation of plumbing, equipment and fixtures, based on job specifications and local codes
- Maintain accurate records on material and labour used • Identify and implement improvement opportunities
- Perform demanding tasks, such as lifting heavy objects, working on feet all day, and working outdoors in extreme temperatures
Hours – Full Time
A normal day will be 8 to 4:30 and report out of either the Rosetown or Kindersley office.
$72,800 – $90,000/year with opportunities for advancement
- Training and mentorship programs
- Comprehensive benefits package
- RRSP program with employer matching
- Profit share program
- Event planning committee for quarterly events & social club
- Flexible work schedules
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…