Kindersley & District Co-op is hiring part-time and student clerk positions at our Eatonia Farm Supply location in Eatonia, SK.
Part time & Student positions available
Farm Supply Clerks – Part time & Student positions available. . This position is located at the Eatonia Farm Supply. The successful candidate must possess outstanding customer service skills and be a self-starter. Good interpersonal and communication skills, Class 5 Driver’s license is also required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide exceptional customer service.
• Assist Customers with purchase of fuel, hardware and building materials.
• Perform inventory verifications.
• Receive and unload building materials.
• Operate a forklift.
• Perform general housekeeping duties.
• Other duties as required.
• Indoor / Outdoor setting
• Fast-paced environment, shifting priorities
Please submit your application to the Kindersley and District
Co-operatives Ltd. – Human Resources Office
In Person: Administration/Pharmacy – Kindersley Co-op Ltd.
214 Main Street, Kindersley, SK S0L 1S0
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…