The Kindersley Inn is currently recruiting for a dynamic individual to fill the position of Line Cook. The Line Cook is responsible for ensuring the highest standards of hospitality and food safety are demonstrated at all times while creating memorable meals for guests in both the restaurant, lounge, and in room dining.
Job Specifications and Skills:
– Cooking experience in a high volume environment is desirable.
– Superior quality management, organizational skills and attention to detail is mandatory.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Maintains a positive attitude, versatile, able to work under pressure.
– Excellent command of the English language – oral, written, reading.
– Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
– Able to work in a diverse work environment.
– Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts.
– Involves standing for long periods of time, walking, sitting, bending, carrying.
– Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…