Effective October 1st, 2021 the Kindersley Inn will require proof of vaccination or negative test in our restaurants, lounges and meeting & banquet facilities. Guests that do not meet these requirements, will have the option to order take-out meals from our restaurants. We feel that this is the best option to continue to provide our valued guests with safe and high-quality customer service.
Things to Note:
– Children under 12 years old are exempt from providing proof of vaccination.
– To enter the hotel for hotel guest rooms, we do not require proof of vaccine. The restrictions only apply to entry into our dining and meeting facilities.
– For vaccine proof you may use a QR code/MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificate either printed or on the patron’s mobile device as a screenshot or in SK Vax Wallet, A printed hard copy of MySaskHealthRecord vaccine certificate with or without a QR code, Wallet cards issued at the time of vaccinations, A COVID-19 vaccination printout from Saskatchewan Health Authority Public Health
– Masking will remain in effect in all public areas of the hotel unless eating or drinking while seated.
– No information will be collected by Kindersley Inn. It will simply be verified at time of entry.
For more Information on how to get your proof of vaccination, please visit the Government of Saskatchewan website at saskatchewan.ca
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation, as we adapt through these changes. Your patience, compassion and respect are greatly appreciated, so that we can continue to serve you now and into the future.
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…