Job Order #: 5693444
Employer Name: Saskatchewan Crop Insurance Corporation
Contact Name: Ashley Swanson
Contact Phone: 306-728-7420
Reporting to the Executive Director, Insurance, this position provides leadership to the Insurance and the Operations Division. This position is responsible for program administration, representing the Corporation at public and interest group meetings, and monitoring program delivery. The Manager, Operations & Readiness is also responsible for representing the corporation at appeals and court hearings.
This position will be located within one of the following offices in our West Region: Swift Current, Assiniboia, Leader, Rosetown, Kindersley, Saskatoon, North Battleford, Turtleford, and Prince Albert.
What You’ll Do:
– Provide direction and leadership to the Customer Service Office Managers, Staff and the Regional Managers team, including coordination of work and formal and informal coaching, mentoring and training.
– Ensure that program standards and changes to programs are implemented and enforced consistently across all offices.
– Contribute to the analysis, formulation and implementation of customer service strategies.
– Provide subject matter expertise to colleagues on the analysis, development, and coordination of policy related to program strategies and initiatives.
– Communicate customer issues and trends, including customer service concerns and program enhancements, to divisional and executive management, as required, to ensure proactive organizational response.
– Provide direction and support on complex field issues at all levels, including assistance in the resolution of customer complaints.
What You’ll Need:
To be successful in this position you will need a degree in Agriculture, Administration or Commerce with a minimum of five years progressively responsible management experience.
See a full description on our website at www.saskcropinsurance.com/careers/