Source: Kindersley Soccer
In response to a recent survey, Kindersley Soccer is pleased to share that 40 players indicated they were interested in participating in outdoor sessions. These sessions will be non-contact, practice-based training sessions lasting four weeks. They will begin on September 7th and finish on October 2nd.
These sessions will take place at the Westberry field, and depending on the number of players will run once or twice a week. A number of health and safety procedures have been put in place for all players, coaches, and volunteers. At the beginning of the first practice, players and volunteers will receive a safety protocol orientation.
Players are asked to bring with them:
- A personal water bottle with their name on it
- A personal hygiene bag with the player’s name on it that contains, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, tissue paper, band-aids and a mask.
- A copy/ screenshot of the Saskatchewan self-assessment tool for COVID-19
- A personal soccer ball (one can also be loaned if the player does not have one)
Coaches and volunteers are asked to follow:
- The procedures for cough suppression and handwashing
- Strictly control the body fluid emissions
- Not to share personal items
- Congratulatory gestures are not permitted
- Cheering and whistling is asked to be minimal
Kindersley Soccer may choose to limit spaces per age group, so to ensure a spot register sooner rather than later. Registrations will close August 24th to allow for the finalization of plans.
For further information, please visit Kindersley Soccer’s Facebook page, or to register please visit https://www.rampregistrations.com/login?v3=89c360cfd7
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…