Source: Kindersley RCMP, June 11, 2018
Kindersley, Kerrobert and Eston RCMP Weekly calls for service
Calls for service for the week ending June 10th, 2018:
DISCLAIMER – No Information on any specific crime will be given to anybody that is not directly involved in the file.
SUI – Still Under Investigation
Criminal Code –
- ASSAULT – Marengo – no charges laid at this time
- ASSAULT PEACE OFFICER – 1 female charged – Investigation led to additional charges for Mischief, Resist/Obstruct Peace Officer, Disturbing the Peace and 2 charges of Failing to Comply with a Probation Order
- BREACH OF PROBATION – Kindersley – 1 male charged
- DISTURBING THE PEACE x 2 – Kindersley – Neighbour dispute regarding a dog, no charges laid at this time; Kindersley – Unwanted person at a residence. Members attended, but person was gone – no charges laid at this time;
- REFUSE TO PROVIDE BREATH SAMPLE x 2 – Kindersley – as a result of a traffic stop, 1 male charged; Eston – as a result of a call of impaired driving, 1 male charged.
- IMPAIRED OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLE x 3 – RM of Kindersley – call of impaired driver on Highway 7. Driver located, was not impaired, but a speeding ticket was issued; RM of Kindersley – call of impaired driver on Highway 21 – driver located and was not impaired. Kindersley – call of impaired driver. Driver located and was not impaired.
- MISCHIEF x 2 – Kindersley – call of people climbing the old water tower. Police attended and no charges laid at this time; RM of Grandview – call of person(s) in private swimming pool, happened the night before calling – no charges laid at this time.
- OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE BEING PURSUED BY POLICE – Kindersley – 1 male charged plus additional charges of Dangerous Operation of MV, Driving While Disqualified, Fail to comply with Probation Order and 2 charges of Fail to Comply with condition of Undertaking
- THEFT UNDER $5000 x 3 – RM of Milton – fuel theft, SUI; Kindersley – theft of tools from residential garage – SUI; RM of Oakdale – theft of fuel, water pump and engine – SUI
- THEFT FROM MOTOR VEHICLE – Kerrobert – license plate taken off parked vehicle – SUI
- POSSESSION OF STOLEN VEHICLE – Kindersley – SUI
- LIQUOR ACT x 2– Kindersley – call of intoxicated person walking around Kindersley. Person was not located and no more calls were received; Kindersley – call of intoxicated female banging of the door or parked semis. Female not located.
- DRIVING WITHOUT DUE CARE & ATTENTION – Kindersley – 1 warning issued
- FAIL TO REMAIN AT ACCIDENT SCENE – Kindersley – mirror from parked vehicle was broken
- DRIVE VEHICLE WITHOUT VALID PLATES – Kindersley & RM of Kindersley – 3 tickets issued
- INTERSECTION OFFENCES – Kindersley – 1 warning issued
- SPEEDING – Kindersley, RM of Kindersley & RM of Milton – 13 tickets issued, 9 warning issued
- OTHER MOVING TRAFFIC OFFENCES – RM of Kindersley – 1 warning issued and 1 SUI
- OTHER NON-MOVING TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS – Kindersley, RM of Kindersley – 1 ticket issued, 3 warnings issued, 1 SUI.
- SUSPICIOUS PERSON/VEHICLE x 5 – Kindersley, RM of Kindersley – nothing criminal on each call
- UTTER THREATS – RM of Winslow – no charges laid at this time
- 911 ACT x 7 – Kindersley, Eston, RM of Oakdale
- ABANDONED VEHICLE – Kindersley
- ANIMAL CALL – RM of Oakdale
- ASSISTANCE TO GENERAL PUBLIC x 4 – Kerrobert, Kindersley
- FALSE ALARM x 13 – Kindersley, RM of Kindersley, Kerrobert, Eatonia, Cactus Lake, Major, Smiley
- FIRE PREVENTION ACT – RM of Mariposa, RM of Kindersley
- ITEMS LOST – Kindersley
- MENTAL HEALTH ACT – RM of Winslow
- MUNICIPAL BYLAWS x 5 – Kindersley – noise complaint x 3, RM of Oakdale, Marengo
- TRAFFIC COLLISION – Injury – RM of Chesterfield
- TRAFFIC COLLISION – Property Damage x 7 – Kindersley, Brock, RM of Mariposa, RM of Oakdale
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley, ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…