Source: Kindersley RCMP, March 11, 2019
Kindersley, Kerrobert and Eston RCMP Weekly calls for service
Calls for service for the week ending March 10th, 2019.
DISCLAIMER – No Information on any specific crime will be given to anybody that is not directly involved in the file.
SUI – Still Under Investigation
Criminal Code –
- ASSAULT x 2 – Kindersley – SUI; Kindersley – call from a female saying she was assaulted by a male, who was intoxicated. The male was charged with assault and released on conditions to have no contact with the female. Upon release, the male immediately contacted the female which resulted in him being arrested and charged with Failing to Comply with an Undertaking
- BREAK & ENTER – Business x 2 – Kindersley – work site office in industrial area broken into. Items reported missing include tools and security monitor/hard drive, SUI; RM of Kindersley – grain elevator reports an attempt was made to enter the building. Access was not gained, but 2 jerry cans are reported as missing, SUI
- CRIMINAL HARASSMENT – Kindersley – investigation revealed no criminal activity had taken place.
- FAIL TO COMPLY WITH PROBATION ORDER – report of female breaching a condition on her probation, SUI
- FAIL TO COMPLY WITH CONDITION OF UNDERTAKING x 2 – RM of Milton – female arrested on outstanding warrant and charged as a result of unsafe storage of a firearm. Subject was later released for court in April/19; Kindersley – male arrested and charged after a complaint of him harassing a female that he was to have no contact with. The male was lodged in cells overnight and released in the morning.
- MISCHIEF x 2 – Kindersley – report of two vehicles having their windows smashed out and items stolen from the vehicles. Both vehicles were parked at the West Central Events Center, SUI
- OPERATION OF MOTOR VEHICLE WHILE IMPAIRED – Kindersley – vehicle pulled over for not having tail lights. Investigation resulted in driver being charged.
- POSSESSION OF WEAPON FOR DANGEROUS PURPOSE – Kindersley – investigation revealed nothing criminal
- REPORT OF IMPAIRED DRIVER – RM of Kindersley – Insufficient evidence to proceed
- SHOPLIFTING (Theft Under $5000) – Kerrobert – female identified. No charges laid as per store owner.
- THEFT UNDER $5000 – RM of Milton – report of shed broken into and undetermined items reported stolen, SUI
- THEFT OVER $5000 – RM of Winslow – call of copper cable taken from reels located at a work site, SUI
- THEFT, FORGERY, MISUSE OF TRANSACTION CARD – RM of Oakdale – Debit card from stolen wallet was used, SUI
- UNSAFE STORAGE OF FIREARM – Kindersley – male stopped for traffic investigation and officer noted a firearm in the vehicle, which resulted in a charge
- FAIL TO REMAIN AT ACCIDENT SCENE x 2 – Kindersley – vehicle hit while parked in parking lot at Sobey’s Liquor Store; Kindersley – owner noticed damage to vehicle and was unsure where it occurred
- MENTAL HEALTH ACT – Eston – call of possible suicidal person
- SPEEDING – Kindersley, Kerrobert, RM of Oakdale, RM of Kindersley – 7 tickets issued
- REPORTS OF ERRATIC DRIVERS x 4 – RM of Kindersley, Kindersley – 2 are SUI; 2 have insufficient evidence to proceed
- OTHER PROVINCIAL STATUTES – RM of Mariposa – call of vehicle that appeared to be shooting out the window at an animal, SUI
- SUSPICIOUS PERSON/VEHICLE x 2 – Marengo, Kindersley – call of the same male in both places, sleeping in his vehicle. Nothing criminal in nature.
- 911 Act x 3 – Kindersley
- ASSISTANCE TO OTHER GOVERNMENT AGENCIES x 3 – RM of Progress, RM of
- Kindersley, Kindersley
- ASSIST GENERAL PUBLIC – Kindersley
- FALSE ALARM x 4 – Kindersley, Kerrobert, Eston
- ITEMS LOST/FOUND – Kindersley – found wallet returned to owner.
- TRAFFIC COLLISION x 7 – RM of Oakdale; RM of Kindersley, RM of Progress, Kerrobert
- WELLBEING CHECK x 2 – RM of Milton; Alsask
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley, ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…