Source: Kindersley RCMP, May 14, 2019
Kindersley, Kerrobert and Eston RCMP Weekly calls for service
Calls for service for the week ending May 12th, 2019.
DISCLAIMER – No Information on any specific crime will be given to anybody that is not directly involved in the file.
SUI – Still Under Investigation
Criminal Code –
- ASSAULT x 4 – Kindersley – one male charged with assault after receiving a call of a dispute between a male and a female; RM of Mariposa – call of a dispute between a father and son. Police attended and no charges laid at this time; Eston – call received from a female stating her spouse was being violent. Police attended. Male was charged with assault, uttering threats x 2, assault police officer and obstruction; RM of Snipe Lake – report of a male assaulting another male as he tried to remove him from his vehicle. One male charged with assault.
- CRIMINAL HARASSMENT – Kindersley – report of female employee being harassed by customer at a commercial dwelling unit, SUI.
- FAIL TO COMPLY WITH PROBATION ORDER – RM of Winslow – male failed to come to door for curfew check. No charge laid at this time.
- FAIL TO COMPLY WITH CONDITION OF UNDERTAKING x 3 – Kindersley – one male charged after report of breaching conditions; RM of Kindersley – one female charged after not presenting herself at door for curfew check; RM of Kindersley – one male charged after not presenting herself at door for curfew check.
- MISCHIEF x 3 – RM of Prairiedale – report of rural residence having all the windows smashed, SUI; Kindersley – report of car begin vandalised by damaging the grill, SUI; Kindersley – report of vacant home being entered and rummaged through, no charges laid at this time;
- REPORT OF IMPAIRED DRIVER – RM of Kindersley – call of an impaired truck driver on a well site. Because of time delay receiving the call, no charges laid at this time.
- THEFT UNDER $5000 – RM of Milton – report of welder stolen. Investigation revealed the call to be unfounded.
- THEFT OF OTHER MOTOR VEHICLE x 2 – RM of Kindersley – ATV reported stolen from a rural building, SUI; RM of Kindersley – report of truck stolen. Investigation revealed that no theft had taken place.
- MENTAL HEALTH ACT – Kindersley – one female transported to hospital
- SPEEDING x 16 – Kindersley, RM of Kindersley, Kerrobert, Glidden, RM of Progress – 14 tickets issued, 2 warnings issued
- DRIVING VEHILE WITHOUT VALID PLATES x 3 – Kindersley, Kerrobert – 3 tickets issued
- OTHER MOVING TRAFFIC x 2 – Kindersley, Dodsland – I call unfounded, 1 call SUI
- OTHER NON-MOVING TRAFFIC x 2 – RM of Kindersley, Kerrobert – 2 tickets issued
- REPORTS OF DRIVING OFFENCES – Plenty – no charges laid at this time;
- SUSPICIOUS PERSON/VEHICLE x 3 – Kindersley, Kerrobert – nothing criminal in nature
- 911 ACT – Kindersley
- ASSISTANCE TO GENERAL PUBLIC/OTHER POLICE – Luseland, Kindersley
- CORONER’S ACT – Kerrobert
- FALSE ALARM x 4 – Kindersley, RM of Heart’s Hill
- FIRE PREVENTION ACT x 2 – RM of Snipe Lake, RM of Kindersley
- MUNICIPAL BYLAWS x 3 – Kerrobert, Kindersley, Eston
- TRAFFIC COLLISION x 3 – RM of Grandview, Kindersley
- WELLFARE CHECK – Kindersley – call of family member not allowing parents access to their child. Investigation revealed the call to be unfounded
For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley, ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…