Source: Nathaniel Dove, globalnews.ca, September 14, 2020

The fire was started when a patient began smoking while receiving oxygen.

A patient at the Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital was severely burned during a fire in the emergency room on Sunday morning.

A Saskatoon Fire Department investigator determined the fire was started when a patient, a man, began smoking when receiving oxygen — igniting a “small explosion,” according to a statement.

Read the full article here…

For the latest information and for more updates on everything Kindersley ‘Like’ the Kindersley Social Facebook page below…

Slide